We’re so confident in our course materials that we offer this Pass the PMP Guarantee.
In short, if you pass at least two of our practice exams, we guarantee you’ll pass the PMP exam on the first try – or your money back.
Here are the details:
- Take the PM Ready™ PMP® Exam Prep Course for IT Professionals
- Follow the instructions in the course, including joining PMI
- Take and pass the course assessment
- Take and pass (the first time) at least 2 of the full-length practice exams included in the course’s PMP® Exam Simulator
- Adhere to the PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
If you have done the above, and then you failed the PMP® exam, you are eligible for a full refund of the price you paid for the course.
To Apply for a Full Refund
To apply, send an email to [email protected] with the following:
- Your full name
- Your PMI membership number
- The email address you used to purchase the course, sign in to the PM Ready™ course online, take and pass the course assessment, and take and pass at least 2 of the course’s full-length practice exams in the courses PMP® Exam Simulator. (You must use the same email address for all of these.)
- The email you received from PMI approving your application
- A copy of your exam results from the testing center
- The email you received from PMI indicating that you failed the exam
- A screenshot of your PMI dashboard that shows you failed the exam
- A description of why you think you failed
- Suggestions for what we can do to improve the course
We will review your application for a refund, confirm the information you’ve submitted, and refund your purchase (by crediting the card that you used to purchase the course) within 10 business days.